Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Helpless To Myself

Today i m sad....feel helpless to myself..
Y he just cant understand me?
I know he is just care me...Try to protect me...
But...Izit i always a children in his eyes?
Y we cant just protect together protect each other?
Y he cant just believe me... Although wat i like to do, 1 of his 'don like'
everything gone...of course i can choose to not bother tat, but i cant...
what he feel i just cant ignored....
Yes, i care him
But....
I have let go what i like....
I m i gonna to do???
Gosh....donno how to explain my feeling!!!
Sometimes, i believe that everything sure have 2 side...n must be balance...
but in this case, suddenly feel tat not everything is cant be balance 1...
sure got 1 side will to be let go or get hurt...
Yyy??
This unfair...
I don wan to argue anymore....really....
because it makes me feel life no direction....no meaning...
but nobody knows tat...
All i required is only your support....
I have wrong, you maybe right ; sometimes i have right too, don forget u might have fault too...
I never tell, people never ask ; I never say, people never care...
(pain~~~From my heart)

P.s : Babe, u know i always love u....T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment