Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Can I Trust U Again??


Today is the worst day i ever had...
I m so so so sad...
This had make me moodless for whole day
even my frens thought me fall sick cos see my pale face
Today morning i told my bf bout my the problem i had face yesterday n i m really sad..
Haiz..dono how to say...
The person i m angrying is his best fren...
I m angrying of his no respect, din think of ppl feeling..
How to call him as a gentleman leh???
Totally disappointed...
Fren for so long... 4 years...
Truthly, i alr treat him as 1 of my closest fren...
How could he did this to me??
Did him ever think of my feeling??
M i not a girl exceptof his own gf only??
Haiz...
Dono how many times i cried for today...
Eyes also red red le..like gold fish ah neh...
Cham...


Fren, Can I Trust U Again??


Later wanna go watch movie..
Hope tat will repair my mood for today...










No comments:

Post a Comment